To the Customers of Air Express,
You, as our customers, clients and friends, come first. We have been in business for over 16 years, and our business success depends on providing service to you under all circumstances. Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community.
Our office continues to operate daily, providing you the necessary means to ensure your air conditioning needs are met as you have grown to expect.
- Our team has discussed the CDC documentation. We have discussed the ways to prevent the transmittal of the disease including regular hand washing throughout the day and hand sanitizer when unable to wash hands.
- Team members have been asked when possible to social distance themselves 6 ft to prevent person to person contact and not to gather in crowds of more than 10 people.
- Technicians and sales team will wear shoe covers when entering your home. They have gloves when necessary.
- Greetings by handshake are to be avoided.
- Team is instructed to avoid touching their mouth, eyes, and nose area.
- Our team members reserve the right to remove themselves from any unsafe conditions.
Please visit our Indoor Air Quality solutions to help fight bacteria and viruses.